Pressure Sensors – Pressure Transmitters – Pressure Transducers
A pressure sensor or pressure transmitter or pressure transducer is used to measure pressure in a fluid, liquid, or gas. Pressuretransmitters are used in a wide variety of applications to measure inside pressure of industrial machinery to the user before a disaster occurs.
Standard Arcuchi pressure transducer is designed for use in almost all industrial applications provides reliable pressure measurement even on harsh environmental conditions.
We offer hydraulic pressure sensors at attractive prices, call us now for latest prices.
Pressure Sensors- Pressure Transmitter Features
- Designed for use in severe industrial environments.
- High quality and low cost
- Water proof and dustproof electrical connectors
- Anti-reverse protection
- Compact, lightweight and rugged design
- Designed to overcome short circuit and over voltage problems
- Enclosure and wetted parts of acid-resistant stainless steel
- Temperature compensated, linearized and laser adjusted.
Pressure Sensor Specifications
- Output: 0-10VDC
- Wire: 1-Exc, 2-Gnd, 3-Sig
- Power: 12-30 VDC
- Range: 0-250 Bar
- Thread: G1/4 Male
Note: We reserve the right to cancel or change the above specific model without any prior notice.
To know more details about Pressure Sensor, feel free to call us @ 9711100810 or email us at email@example.com